Butterfly





Beauty, vibrant colors and ceaseless actions, well that’s what you see when you spot a butterfly.

It's the glory and grace that has inspired everyone. Artists look at their wings as a canvas of most striking patterns by nature. Photographers have loved to capture its beautiful colors and patterns. Writers have plenty of quotes that narrate the butterfly stories.

I have always been fascinated by the beauty of butterflies. It gives me immense pleasure to see a gorgeously patterned butterfly appearing from nowhere and captures my attention.

In a true sense, a butterfly is a symbol of real freedom. It moves around freely from one plant to another, tasting nectar from one flower to another and is never bound by any fences and borders.
Apart from beauty, it’s harmless and does good to nature without any expectation. Butterflies help growing flora habitat by transferring pollens. I wish everyone in this world should be like butterflies.

Here I drew a monarch butterfly. I used graphite pencils for the basic outlines then I darkened it with a black pen. I used watercolors to finish it.

Comments and suggestions welcomed from the viewers.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Renuka
Dimensions: 29.7 cm x 42.0 cm (without frame)
Watercolor work on cartridge paper


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for sharing your views. I hope you like the arts posted.

Alzheimer's / Dementia News From Medical News Today

Highlights Today !

Salma Hayek portrait

  Salma Hayek Hi all, This Salma Hayek portrait is made on an A4 size brustro paper with the help of charcoal and graphite pencils. You can ...

Most viewed post