Indonesia man pays $15,000 alimony with 890kg of coins

A civil servant with the Central Java administration, Dwi Susilarto, paid Rp 155 million (S$14,535) in alimony with coins weighing 890kg at the Karanganyar Religious Court in Central Java on Thursday.

The court ordered him to pay Rp 178 million in alimony to his former wife, Hermi Setyowati, who sued him for financially neglecting her for nine years.

"I'm only a low-ranking employee, how could I get Rp 178 million? My friends decided to help me by donating the money, even though most of them are coins," Dwi said.



from Asia
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for sharing your views. I hope you like the arts posted.

Alzheimer's / Dementia News From Medical News Today

Highlights Today !

Salma Hayek portrait

  Salma Hayek Hi all, This Salma Hayek portrait is made on an A4 size brustro paper with the help of charcoal and graphite pencils. You can ...

Most viewed post