The night is usually viewed as a silent period. During this period we find less noise pollution on roads. People retire to beds peacefully after hard day’s work.
Nights, especially midnights have a particular importance in human imagination and culture. The works of artists mostly center around the night. Nights and the celestial object like stars, planets, and the moon find a special place in the works of artists. Poets, writers, painters and other creative people consider nights as one of the most peaceful periods when they can work upon their ideas.
However, not all the good happen in the nights. Nights, generally, are associated with silence, darkness, and fear. As children, we are told to fear the nights and trust the days. We are told numerous folklores about unpleasant creatures that roam around only in the nights.
Here I painted a starry night sky. I used watercolors for grey and black hues of the sky. For the electric pole, wires and the houses, I used a black marker and gel pen.
Have a nice day ahead.
Renuka
Dimensions: 18 cm x 25 cm (without frame)
Pen and watercolor work

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You for sharing your views. I hope you like the arts posted.