In Love with High Heels




Shoes of every make and style are loved by women across the world but it is the heels whether stilettos or platforms that is adored and desired in abundance.

Today’s girls love different types and appearances of high heels. Kitten heels, pumps, court heels, stilettos, wedges, peep-toe high heel shoes – you name them and the girls have them all.

Earlier heels were worn by only high society girls and wearing them was considered not appropriate and dignified but today heels are seen as a classy and polished form of everyday fashion. Today women wear it everywhere whether at workplaces, in evening parties or any place. It adds to their posture and confidence.

I too loved to wear stilettos a lot in my workplaces before I had children. Now I have switched to kitten heels. Much comfortable to wear and give the same confidence. I love to buy different colors of them to match with my clothes.

Here I sketched high heel shoes with the help of a black gel pen and watercolors.

Thanks and have a nice day ahead.
Renuka
Dimensions: 24 cm x 32 cm (without frame)
Pen and watercolor work on cold pressed watercolor paper


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for sharing your views. I hope you like the arts posted.

Alzheimer's / Dementia News From Medical News Today

Highlights Today !

Salma Hayek portrait

  Salma Hayek Hi all, This Salma Hayek portrait is made on an A4 size brustro paper with the help of charcoal and graphite pencils. You can ...

Most viewed post