Muse - A Painful Rendition of an Artist




An evening at a restrobar was the perfect rendezvous with my muse. She was ultimate, I thought from the very first day, I met her. Her captivating eyes and coy smile just stole my heart.

Yes, I chose her to be my muse for my paintings. She motivated me. She inspired me. Whenever I felt broken she lifted my spirits. 
She made me mad enough to paint and I was unstoppable.
Though it was only one-sided affection, as I felt. Or maybe just “head over heels” infatuation situation?

She was always obsessed with her beauty than losing sight of her inner beauty but that was fine with me. After all, I idolized her. I was just her servant and gave her all my days and nights through my paintbrush.

Then why suddenly she disappeared from my life with no notice.
Now I have become fed up living with this boring pain that has left me numb.
I have lost my muse. I have lost myself.

For this ‘Muse’ pencil drawing I used 3h pencil for the rough outlines. 6b and 8b pencils are used to darken areas and white pencil and a gel pen for showing shining part.

Thanks and have a nice day ahead.
Renuka
Dimensions: 21 cm x 29.7 cm (without frame)

Pencil drawing on cartridge sheet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for sharing your views. I hope you like the arts posted.

Alzheimer's / Dementia News From Medical News Today

Highlights Today !

Salma Hayek portrait

  Salma Hayek Hi all, This Salma Hayek portrait is made on an A4 size brustro paper with the help of charcoal and graphite pencils. You can ...

Most viewed post