“I do think you can’t put what you’re eating for breakfast on the internet and then be upset when people are invading your space. If you just don’t do it, then you are given an element of respect and they don’t talk about it.”
from Sydney Morning Herald - Latest News
Read More
Total Pageviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alzheimer's / Dementia News From Medical News Today
Highlights Today !
Salma Hayek portrait
Salma Hayek Hi all, This Salma Hayek portrait is made on an A4 size brustro paper with the help of charcoal and graphite pencils. You can ...
Most viewed post
-
ALIA BHATT PENCIL PORTRAIT Hey beautiful people, today I am sharing you my pencil sketch of Alia Bhatt ...
-
If you grew up reading Clifford the Big Red Dog you’ll enjoy this family film about why it’s good to be different, whether you’re an oversiz...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You for sharing your views. I hope you like the arts posted.