Even now, at the ripe old age of 64, having been a feminist for as long as I can remember, it never ceases to surprise me how easily I absorbed the very same misogyny and sexism I thought I was fighting.
from Sydney Morning Herald - Latest News
Read More
Total Pageviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alzheimer's / Dementia News From Medical News Today
Highlights Today !
Salma Hayek portrait
Salma Hayek Hi all, This Salma Hayek portrait is made on an A4 size brustro paper with the help of charcoal and graphite pencils. You can ...
Most viewed post
-
As technology advances, it is anyone’s guess what craze 2022 might hold. Here are some predictions what to watch out for this year. from S...
-
Former prime minister John Howard enjoyed a strong relationship with former Chinese president Jiang Zemin, but he now says Australia will ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You for sharing your views. I hope you like the arts posted.