PENCIL SKETCH FOR THE BEGINNERS

                           PENCIL SKETCH



" A sketch a day keeps the dullness away. "

This I made with graphite pencils for my students. I used grid methods for this to make my students understand the picture better and with the help of grids they could draw it easily. So I can say the grid method is easy to understand and one can draw portraits as same as the reference pictures.

Thanks and have a nice day ahead,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. 

Renuka


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for sharing your views. I hope you like the arts posted.

Alzheimer's / Dementia News From Medical News Today

Highlights Today !

Salma Hayek portrait

  Salma Hayek Hi all, This Salma Hayek portrait is made on an A4 size brustro paper with the help of charcoal and graphite pencils. You can ...

Most viewed post