MOTHER AND THE CHILD








A mother-child relationship is the most beautiful, strong and purest of all relationships in the world. It is the only relationship one can have before entering the world.

Here is my pencil drawing, the twinkling eyes of the child say it all. He is playful, happy and safe in his mother’s arms.

For the drawing, I used 3h pencil for basic outlines. The lead is not hard and can be erased easily after finishing your work. I generally use 4b, 6b and sometimes 8b pencils for darker shades. I use Faber-Castell pencils. For shading, I use earbuds and blending stumps. Hope I gave my best.

Thanks and have a nice day 

Renuka

Dimensions: 18cm x 25cm (without frame)
Graphite pencils on canson paper

Post your details to know more about this work at:
https://clubsocialworld.blogspot.com/p/contact-us.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for sharing your views. I hope you like the arts posted.

Alzheimer's / Dementia News From Medical News Today

Highlights Today !

Salma Hayek portrait

  Salma Hayek Hi all, This Salma Hayek portrait is made on an A4 size brustro paper with the help of charcoal and graphite pencils. You can ...

Most viewed post