Renuka Art Galore Introduction


Art is a powerful medium which we can use to express ourselves without saying a word. Through art we can transport people to a different world. It has a great power to bring immense joy to a person and gloomiest sorrow at the same time. Different people see art differently.

It’s a very beautiful form of expression that has been used by humans from the very ancient times. The universe itself is a big canvas and the God is the finest artist. An artist finds beauty in everything. Whether it’s lush green grass, wandering thunderous clouds, dry crispy leaves, animals, flowers anything.

From the paintings in caves we have come to the modern and contemporary art. It’s a long beautiful journey in art world.

Art is like a mirror of your thoughts. What you think comes out through your paintings. So the artists are here to create magic and paint the world with their tools.


ABOUT MYSELF:


My name is Renuka Singh Saxena. I was born in Dehradun, India. Now living in the capital, New Delhi with my family. From the early age I had a liking for art, but started to take it seriously only since 2013.

I am basically self taught artist. I draw my inspirations from watching different artists’ works. Most of my works are done with pencils. I use graphite pencils and charcoals mainly. Below are my descriptions of different forms of art which I generally use.

1- PORTRAITS: Portraits are quite difficult to draw. But once when you get to know the tricks and learn the art with practice you will be master in it.

2- CARICATURES: Caricatures are made to give some satirical effects to the subjects. I make sure that my caricatures are made in such a way that brings a big smile on the faces.

3- FASHION ILLUSTRATIONS: This is one of my favorite arts. Some simple lines, few strokes with tinge of colors and most importantly free hand that's all you need for fashion illustrations.

4- URBAN SKETCHING: Urban sketching is a wonderful art. You can do it with the most minimal of tools. You can enjoy it doing anywhere and everywhere. You just need to learn some tricks and methods for it.

5- PEN AND INK: This is the most low cost form of art making. You just need a pen and paper for it and you are ready to make art. It’s just all about some simple tips and techniques on how to have fun with your pens.

6- CHILDREN’S ILLUSTRATIONS: How can we forget our beloved children? As a mother of two kids myself I am always having a mind full of cute drawings for kids which they love and can relate easily.

Remember we all are born artists. We all have done some doodling and sketchings in the back of our copies during our school times. It’s not very difficult to learn. We just need that passion, that excitement which drives us crazy about on just thinking of doing drawings and sketchings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for sharing your views. I hope you like the arts posted.

Alzheimer's / Dementia News From Medical News Today

Highlights Today !

Salma Hayek portrait

  Salma Hayek Hi all, This Salma Hayek portrait is made on an A4 size brustro paper with the help of charcoal and graphite pencils. You can ...

Most viewed post