Rohini Galore Introduction



I believe art has no boundaries. I am basically a self-taught artist and I like to experiment with different forms of art. I love experimenting with different art genres. When the entire world sleeps I am up and running putting my imaginations into the canvas. I love to draw pencil sketching,folk arts (Madhubani, kalamkari, phad painting, warli paintings) fashion illustrations, portraits, urban sketching, dot painting, doodle art. 

 1) Madhubani: Madhubanipainting is from Mithila region of Bihar in India and Nepal. I find Madhubani paintings quite fascinating as it is done with brushes,black pens and using lovely bright colours and is characterized by eye-catching geometrical patterns. Madhubani paintings represent Indian culture. It needs a great amount of effort,time and dedication to the artists to create one single painting. 

 2) Kalamkari: Kalamkari is an ancient style of hand painting done on cotton or silk and paper. Kalamkari word is derived from a Persian word where ‘kalam’ means pen and ‘Kari’ refers to craftsmanship. The artworkwas done by using a pen. In India , its origin is Andhra Pradesh. 

3) Phad painting: phad painting is a folk art of Rajasthan(India). This style is traditionally done on a long piece of cloth or canvas. Which contain the narratives of the folk deities of Rajasthan.

4) Warli painting: warli painting is a tribal art mostly done by adivasi from north Sahyadri range in India. It is one of the gorgeous folk art of Maharashtra. They use a very basic graphic for this painting like a circle, a triangle and a square. These ancient painting especially do on the wall of the hut on a special occasion. The colours used were not permanent.only white colours areused on a red ochre background. It is usually produced by the tribal females. 

My early life and education: my childhood spend in Dehradun(India) with my parents after that I went to BHU(Banaras HinduUniversity) Varanasi for my graduation. After that, I completed my pg in jewellery designing course at Surat(Gujarat) is a hub of diamonds and textile industry. I am a gemologist and a jewellery designer by profession and an artist by choice. 

Here is some name of big artists there work inspires me a lot. 

1) S.H.Raza: I find Raza’s work quite inspiring as he creates a geometrical masterclass.
2) Suhas das: I find his paintings are very colourful and very fascinating with beautiful detailing. 
3) Romi lerda: I like her paintings of a girl,she uses bold colours, flowers and butterflies. 
4) Cherie Roe Dirksen: I love her paintings of beautiful poppies with beautiful eye-catching background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for sharing your views. I hope you like the arts posted.

Alzheimer's / Dementia News From Medical News Today

Highlights Today !

Salma Hayek portrait

  Salma Hayek Hi all, This Salma Hayek portrait is made on an A4 size brustro paper with the help of charcoal and graphite pencils. You can ...

Most viewed post